2 years ago #1

I have a Plymouth Harlee Lamp Issue # J-7744 and have broken the Shade. I need to know where & if I can get a replacement.

2 years ago #2
Marra M
Blogs: 79
Forum: 11,104
Votes: 281

Vintage Plymouth Harlee Hurricane Electric Lamp is sold on Ebay. Series model M-8225 sells for $24.49 for something second hand.

According to some tidbit information posted at Worth Point Accurate Casting of Chicago was the one responsible for the metal casting of the lamp. Plymouth Harlee is a company based in Melville, New York.

Just don’t know where you’re from. On line there are several websites that offer repairs for such lamps like www.txlampparts.net. Another website is www.harringtonlights.com. The third site that I have found is http://www.bplampsupply.com/.

By entering this site you declare you read and agreed to its Terms, Rules & Privacy and you understand that your use of the site's content is made at your own risk and responsibility.
Copyright © 2006 - 2015 Artifact Collectors